Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Softball

Last night I went and watched Mike play softball. It was a great night to be out at the ball park. The weather was perfect. You couldn't have asked for better. Too bad they didn't win.

I read your blogs about how much you love your husbands and now it is my turn.......

Let me tell you how this most awesome, wonderful man makes me feel.

He is my best friend. He make s me feel so safe and like I can do anything. I hate when we can't be together. I love just cuddling on the couch. We can sit and talk for hours about everything and nothing. I can be stupid and he thinks it is cute. I am totally 100% myself around him and that feels so good.

I used to be against the great union of marriage. I could not understand why people would waste their time getting married. I just seamed like more trouble than it was worth. NOW I KNOW WHY! When you find that person it is the most incredible feeling in the world. The saying "Your better half" that is so dead on.

He makes me want to be a better person. When I look 10, 15, 20 years down the road I see us together. Talking, cuddling, arguing, laughing and just loving each other completely. I know you all think that I am just so sappy. But those of you that know me know how in love I am.

He is my soul mate!!! I love you baby!!!

And here you all thought this was going to be about softball...... :)

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

Way to gushy for me! Really, I'm glad you have Mike, I can see how happy he makes you. Thanks Mike.

Suzanne's Space said...

What do you mean!!! Have you read your blog?

Debbie said...

Seriously...you are such a girl! I love it!

The Mecham Family said...

You and Mike were in my dream last night. Weird huh?! I can't recall the dream very well but you were definately in it. "Living the dream" taken literally.