Monday, July 21, 2008

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend. Spent the whole weekend with Mike. And got to hang out with the family too. Saturday we went to my nephew's and had a BBQ with the family. My sister was in town from California and my niece and nephew from Chicago. We had a good time. Mike fits in so good with my family. I think they like him better then me.

He was schooling us all on ping pong! See Emily's blog for pictures.

We had good food!

Lani, Cameron and Heidi... we missed you!!!!
Where were you guys!!!!

We sang happy birthday to Nicole.

Played dress up! You should have seen the wig! (again Emily's page)


Some played with toys!

Some played with kids

Some just acted like kids

It was just a good time!!!!

3 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

so good to see both of you.. it was great to bond with kelby over some polly pockets!

Emily K. said...

Mike's great but not better than YOU!! Glad you came.

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

p.s i would agree that mike is a keeper! :)