Monday, June 30, 2008

My Quirks

Thanks Emily......

My co-worker Kathy and I spent some time on this one. I don't really have to many to speak of.

Common things like the toilet paper roll has to be put on so the paper hangs over the top. Never under.

Coasters...... I hate to have drinks placed on wood furniture without a coaster under it.

Making fun of me makes me mad. Don't find any humor in stupid things I do.

Kelby did bring one to mind.... When she unloads the dishwasher (which I am grateful she does) She doesn't put the dishes away the way I like them. The new dishes don't get put with the old ones (different shelf)

And lastly......

I hate emails that say you must forward on to everyone you know. Therefor I am not tagging anyone in this blog.

Emily I still love you!!!!

No comments: