Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beginning

Well I have now joined the world of Blogging. I love to read what my family is up to. I will try and keep you all up to date on things happening in my life. However, It is not as exciting as all of you younger people with kids.

Kelby is working at Granoto’s (an Italian deli) just down the street from our house. It is easy for to get to work. But that is not going to matter soon. Yes look out world! She is finally going to get her drivers license.

She just turned 20 (still looks 15 though)



As for me.....

I am SOOOOOO in love!

Is he just not the cutest!
Things are going really well for the two of us. I never knew that a person could make you feel so complete, content and happy.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

So glad you joined the blogging world. It's nice sometimes to just get it out there and off your chest. Can't wait to read more of your "Living the Dream".

The Taylor Family said...

The blog is so cute! I love your background! It is fun looking at the Hawaii pic's again! It was so much fun!

The Mecham Family said...

Welcome welcome!!! Can you please add some pics of Zhara's soon to be best friend?