Friday, January 23, 2009

Empty Nest

June 1988

This year has started off interesting!

My baby moved into her very own apartment last week. It is amazing to me how fast the time goes. I am very proud of her and it is great to see her growing up. This is a really strange time in my life. For the past 20 (almost 21) years my life has been all about her. She is an amazing woman now excited and determined to take on the world.

3 years old
4th grade

Now i have to learn to life my life again for me. Mike does make that so much easier to do. We are loving where we are at in life and loving each other too.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

3 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

That 4th grade pic of Kelby is so adorable! Now that Kelby is on her own hopefully she will realize just how much you dedicated to her the past 20 years and you can become even closer! Love you both!

The Taylor Family said...

OH MY STINKING GOSH!!!!I cannot believe it!!! Kelby livin' on her own! I have to keep repeating it to myself because it does not seem real! I love those pictures of her, especially the one w/ Grandma holding her! She is a beautiful young lady!!! Please tell her, I love her!

Debbie said...

I love these pics..however do you think you could do a new post...ya know before I'm 50!!!!!!!