Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweet Baby James

I saw my hero last night......
My friend Denae and I went to see James Taylor last night. He put on a great show as always. He was telling jokes and being the sincere and wonderful artist that he is. Just once in my lifetime I would LOVE to meet him. He has been with me all my life. I can only image what a incredible person he would be to talk with.
We had a good time.
But then again... Good Friends, Good Beer and GREAT Music.....
How could it be bad?!

1 comment:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

love love love JT! did you see we took josh to see him?

http://kestenfamily.blogspot.com/2008/06/josh-goes-to-concert-check.html

although i grew up on paul simon, josh will be growing up on james taylor. he asks for the "Cowboy Song" almost every night... happy to see you had a blast. gotta love him. miss you!